Fire Blade's Private KAL Online Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin at D1 - Will the GMs do anything bout this?

3 posters

Go down

Assassin at D1 - Will the GMs do anything bout this? Empty Assassin at D1 - Will the GMs do anything bout this?

Post  Qu1ckS1lv3r Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:28 am

As i read in the rules before i joined this server, sinning at D1 is not allowed.. so here we go.. i entered it, ran some "meters" and got killed.. now i wanna see if u - the gms - gonna do anything bout rule breakers as u say..

Assassin at D1 - Will the GMs do anything bout this? Shot20071123000mm8.th

The name of the sin is Rdk.. surprise me and act as u "promise" Wink

Qu1ckS1lv3r

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Assassin at D1 - Will the GMs do anything bout this? Empty Re: Assassin at D1 - Will the GMs do anything bout this?

Post  DArK Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:30 am

here are 2 more ppl with sin in D1 i hope you can read the names if not here are the names:
1st SS: ardelch
2nd SS: GeorgeSLO

1st SS <-- click it

2nd SS <-- click it
DArK
DArK

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Assassin at D1 - Will the GMs do anything bout this? Empty Re: Assassin at D1 - Will the GMs do anything bout this?

Post  GeorgeSLO Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:40 pm

ha ha ha you dark smart ass what you think you are smart if you dont attack me i dont kill you you smart ass noob
you start first you give me200 dmg+ i give you 2000dmg + you noob

GeorgeSLO

Back to top Go down

Post  DArK Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:39 pm

i told you that i dont care about the kill but its a rule if you make sin in D1 so stfu i am not a noob
DArK
DArK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum